• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Go maith agus tusa?
    Go maith, go raibh maith agat!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, bears, dogs, GALs, ponies, apes and other assorted specimens of TPD culture,

On behalf of all drivellers everywhere, I am proud to accept a prize as awarded by Her Ladyship to me for hitting the 200,000th TPD post.

I shall be scoffing this box of Celebrations through the course of the evening and washing it down with plenty of pinkaholic pop.

I should be glad of anyone else's company and participation in this joyous occasion.

Thank you one and all, I could not have done it without you.

<bursts into tears and runs off the stage>
      Last edited by BrowneIssue; 17 October 2009, 19:35. Reason: Carnt spel 'the'
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, bears, dogs, GALs, ponies, apes and other assorted specimens of TPD culture,

On behalf of all drivellers everywhere, I am proud to accept a prize as awarded by Her Ladyship to me for hitting the 200,000th TPD post.

I shall be scoffing this box of Celebrations through the course of the evening and washing it down with plenty of pinkaholic pop.

I should be glad of anyone else's company and participation in this joyous occasion.

<bursts into tears and runs off he stage>
        <stands>

Pass us a choccie...
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Hello, newbie.

Your post was the 976,000th post on this bulletin board.
          976,000th post? Wow! Nice and round. Now I've got to aim for that 1,000,000!

Comment

<bursts into tears and runs off he stage>
            BRAVO, BRAVO

Any chance you'll save me a malteesers one?
            Ta luv
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

We came home from the supermarket to fireworks, bonfires and children running around in the road wielding sparklers like swords.

I wondered how they knew about the 200k post when one small brown urchin cried:

Happy Diwali!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm going to open another bottle of beer in your honour BI. This one's for you

(Well it's not actually for you, it's for me.)
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  The missus has just arrived with a bountiful harvest from the chip shop
                  What a well-trained missus you have.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Not that I'm aware of - apart from "The TPD Spider"
                    Should the TPD Spider have a name.

I recommend not Boris.

Comment

Good gracious me! It is being like the Somme out there, so it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X