• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    right. back to my data streams and robert wyatt...
    What is the bandwidth difference between a data brook, a data stream, a data river, a data flood and a data torrent?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i bet they do the same with you too.

mummy! uncle browneissue is all smelly and yucky!

Comment

ClientOrg's IT lot down the office have installed a very flash-looking touch screen display in a prominent position in the corridor, whereon people will be able to access various new sources of information on the Intranet.

It isn't properly up and running yet; while they're getting it sorted out, it's got a piece of paper on it saying "Undergoing Configuration. Please Do Not Touch."

Earlier on, I saw one of the cleaners carefully running a duster over it, skirting around the piece of paper

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          What is the bandwidth difference between a data brook, a data stream, a data river, a data flood and a data torrent?
          i don't know. what is the bandwidth difference between a data brook, stream, river, flood and torrent?

Comment

Al-e Ahmed describes Iranian behavior in the 20th Century as being "Weststruck." The word was play on the dual meaning of "stricken" in Persian, which meant to be afflicted with a disease or to be stung by an insect, or to be infatuated and bedazzled.[1]
            I say that gharbzadegi is like cholera [or] frostbite. But no.It's at least as bad as sawflies in the wheat fields. Have you ever seen how they infest wheat? From within. There's a healthy skin in places, but it's only a skin, just like the shell of a cicada on a tree.[2]

Comment

mind you the other hitchcock boot from earlier this year (with the venus3) is worth having. good interview too. quite amusing.
              Today's Hancock on Radio 7 is the classic "Sunday Afternoon at Home".

Oh. Hitchcock.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Comment

i bet they do the same with you too.

mummy! uncle browneissue is all smelly and yucky!
                  There is more truth in that than I would like to admit to.

Comment

tres bon

Comment

tad night of the long knives in general today eh what?

Comment

Working...
                      X