• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm sooooooooo broody.

Just been for lunch with my friend & her baby... baby is 15 weeks... super adorable!!
    You are made of sterner stuff than me. I'll just keep practising
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

i must have backed up the mp conversion but not the torrent file and then lost the original torrent in the great mac disk disaster.

Comment

babies are not so adorable when you can't hand them back. trust me.

Comment

tbh it wasn't worth downloading. i like bass n' all but the original is better.

Comment

mind you the other hitchcock boot from earlier this year (with the venus3) is worth having. good interview too. quite amusing.

Comment

i'd get the link if i could be arsed. oh no i can't even if i could - it's blocked. i'll do it later.

Comment

right. back to my data streams and robert wyatt...

Comment

and then maybe back to thelonious monk....

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Run, Churchie, run!

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    OK, there is that approach!

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    You are made of sterner stuff than me. I'll just keep practising
                    I'm getting old Zip - my biological clock is defening the whole office today...
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      babies are not so adorable when you can't hand them back. trust me.
                      Absolutely.

I love my nephews & nieces to bits. But as soon as they get smelly or yelly:

"Take this off me. I believe it is one of yours."
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X