• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I went very well, I have a feeling that there will be some +ve news before I go away.
    When do you go away? Where are you off to?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I went very well, I have a feeling that there will be some +ve news before I go away.
      Excellent

On the downside: after two hours of interviewing, they might be hoping you'll stick around rather than go away

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        My Mum came out of hospital last night. I had a chat with her on the phone this afternoon - she's feeling a lot better, although still weak

My brother-in-law had his operation this morning - they reckon the weird lump they whipped out of his arm is benign

No news about my brother, which tends to mean he's OK
        Good news!

Comment

Morning drivellers

Comment

Mrs BP is under pressure at the moment.

She had a school appointment for elder son : arranged for neighbour to look after baby. She then forget and walked down road to school until neighbour ran after her!

Comment

Then she cooked a chilli last night for dinner tonight(she drives to Wales after dropping off kids at school). Then forgot to put it in the fridge! So now she will have to buy pizza for kids and salad for me.....

Comment

Why does Mrs BP have to put the chilli in the fridge?

Just scrape off/stir in the dead flies.

Simples!

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

morning all

WFH today

Comment

Morning all
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

My Mum came out of hospital last night. I had a chat with her on the phone this afternoon - she's feeling a lot better, although still weak
                      Good stuff

My brother-in-law had his operation this morning - they reckon the weird lump they whipped out of his arm is benign
                      More good stuff

No news about my brother, which tends to mean he's OK
                      Hopefully good stuff
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X