• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Wot?
    Well, are ya....?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Wot?
      Git.

Now spill the beans you bloody Lizard or we'll set CM on you, without the paddle.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

C'mon Zeity, we're waiting!
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I shall discuss the situation with her tomorrow...

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            BrowneIssue
            Contractor Among Contractors

century

Thank you.

I fell asleep.

I've had two really bad nights (kept waking up for fear of oversleeping and Mrs BI leaping out of bed with cramp). I am knackered.

And now I have a damn sore neck too.
            Last edited by BrowneIssue; 14 May 2009, 16:18.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Stuff the PIC Programming, we want to know what happened with the Lustee
              Never mind the PIC Programming, we want you to stuff the Lustee
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I shall discuss the situation with her tomorrow...

She'll have gone home, all hurt from rejection.

She'll weep herself to sleep into her pillow with nothing but a bumper pack of cheap chocolate, 3 bottles of red wine, a teddy and a Neil Diamond DVD for company.

Then she'll wake up feeling strong and independent and determined to face the world with a stiff back and an armoured heart.

She will be cold and hard tomorrow. Betcha.

Solution: get yer claws on a rip-off pirate release on DVD tonight and tell her you have a private screening tomorrow evening... optimal lighting... quality ice cream... quality 'refreshments'... perhaps a light meal to follow... no need to go out to eat...

Comment

Byeee

Oh. He's gone.

Oh dear.

I was born a nerd.

That might mean I know nothing about women, but it does mean I do know all about rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    I do know all about rejection.
                    Except I wouldn't opt for a Neil Diamond CD.

Comment

WTF is going on?

Comment

Working...
                      X