• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

I assume it;s only capable of doing what it does after you finished correcting your valued customers errors.
    And bear in mind that there's no money in this

Comment

Just read that Roberto Di Matteo is set to become the new baggies boss. Not my first choice...
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I couldn't possibly comment....

It may look quite good once it's all done & dusted...

You can do pretty patterns of flashing lights as each of those squares is individually controllable.
        Ah, you could use it in a Michael Jackson video. Oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Which matches did you see?
          We watched Oudin vs Radwanska, some of Haas vs Andreev, Wozniacki vs Lisicki. Then we headed over to the hill to watch some of Safina vs Mauresmo and all of the Murray vs Wawrinka match. Didn't finish until about 10:30pm, great atmosphere though.

Comment

I've now got spots in front of my eyes & I feel sick...

Good invention this...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              We watched Oudin vs Radwanska, some of Haas vs Andreev, Wozniacki vs Lisicki. Then we headed over to the hill to watch some of Safina vs Mauresmo and all of the Murray vs Wawrinka match. Didn't finish until about 10:30pm, great atmosphere though.
              Last year we had tickets for centre court but this year we could only get ground passes. We had to start queuing at about 6:30am just to get those.

Comment

I've now got spots in front of my eyes & I feel sick...

Good invention this...
                Maybe you're actually working, unbeknownst to yourself, on a fangled new weapon. And you've just test fired it in your face

Comment

It looks like General is descending into even more anarchy than usual

Comment

I've just acquired a very dusty Apple ][e with two floppy disk drives and a MiniMover-5 robot arm.

What I haven't acquired is the Apple ][e diskettes or the software to driver the arm.

Ho hum.

Comment

I've just acquired a very dusty Apple ][e with two floppy disk drives and a MiniMover-5 robot arm.

What I haven't acquired is the Apple ][e diskettes or the software to driver the arm.

Ho hum.
                      I remember them, used to mess about with one at school
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X