• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    fantastic. you lucky bastard! i love curry. hot in and hot out. you're gonna burn on the morrow.
    Maybe that's the real reason the <wotnot> was invented.

Where <wotnot> is that funny thing in posh bathrooms that your mum said are for washing your feet but are clearly not.

Oh yes.

Bidet.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i'm partial to guinness too.
      Aren't we all.

But would you have pickled eggs with it?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

later that evening the next door neighbour stabbed our football.

Comment

got a fire extinguisher in the toilet?
          No, but we do have a shower head on a six foot long hose.

And I think removing the shower head from the hose may be in order.

Comment

because his grandmother was trying to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              No, but we do have a shower head on a six foot long hose.

And I think removing the shower head from the hose may be in order.
              a home made enema.

i tried that once. never again.

Comment

only ever had one curry too hot to eat. by god it was a warm one. i had to visit the gents to howl. not hurl - howl. it was so hot i needed to scream rather too loud for normal table etiquette.
                Class.

The curry shop at the top of Enfield Town did a Double Chilli Tindaloo Phall With Extra Chilli. It took them some years to develop it and it required the assistance of hundreds of Enfield lads full of beer to help them get it just so.

I was one of those proud lads.

I've done my bit for British Cordon Marron Cuisine.

Comment

later that evening the next door neighbour stabbed our football.
                  An interesting example of a mental health issue becoming apparent.

Jeeezusss, that one burned.

Comment

because his grandmother was trying to sleep.
                    I see.

Granny can't sleep ---> kill the football.

Comment

egg and guinness? hmmm. not in it but i could do it on the side.

Comment

Working...
                      X