• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    diddley dum.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      We've got cards, haven't we, cos it's our anniversary. Plus a birthday card from my Dad (wally!)

They have all been opened already.

Thieving bastards.
      F**kers. We've had that as well, although at least your cards still got to you - ours just didn't make it.

Comment

2nd lot of post!

Got polling cards for this address as well as the old address now.

I'm trying to read the instructions on the back...

Eh?

You mark your vote, then give it to the presiding officer for them to check off the "unique identifying numbers" on it?

They can stick that idea up their arse.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Yummmmm I made some courgette soup at the weekend. Mrs BP's recipe! Scrum Delish!!
          His she still not sent you any other recipes?

I will have to put her across my knee.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            His she still not sent you any other recipes?

I will have to put her across my knee.....
            I suspect you'd really enjoy that!!

Yep she has given me some other recipes but I love that one
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh dear, it sounds like the natives are restless on Twitter: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives...odbye_peop.php

Comment

... but not the special delivery order that was placed two days ago.

So that was extra postage well spent.
                We've got cards ... they have all been opened already. Thieving bastards.
                I think I can assume that special delivery order wont be turning up then.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  (And that's no disrespect to Mrs BP's recipe, just that I don't like courgette).

Lady VF made some nettle soup the other day. She got quite stung in the process.

Serves her right I say.
                  Have you ever tasted Mrs BP's soup?

Maybe I should invite you to Sunday lunch sometime. I will tell her to cater for 5000

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I suspect you'd really enjoy that!!

Yep she has given me some other recipes but I love that one
                    Maybe she would enjoy it.

Okay okay : she would cut off my nads........

Comment

Mrs BI made me a packed lunch (as she does every Mon-Fri). She bought some bread rolls last night from the Co-op while I got the fish 'n' chips. We have a couple with the hip supper and were fine.

There's two I have here that have gone wrong - there's hot cross bun mix in with the bread. They're scrummy!

Peanut butter and hot cross bun sandwich. Yumski!

Comment

Working...
                      X