• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Well that's a disappointment. I just picked up a sandwich from the ClientCo shop that had the words "Honey", "Mustard" and "Salad" on the label. I thought the presence of ham within said sandwich would be a given, but it turns out they replaced the ham with "Pumpkin Seeds"
    ...and courgette
    "Misrepresentation of goods act" springs to mind!

Comment

The other night some bloke came round to the door.

"Hello, I'm Fred, one of your neighbours from up the road."

" Hello."

He held out his hand, I shook it, he wouldn't let go.

"I'm your local council representative from the Pocket Lining Party. We're the only ones that care around here, some random bollocks, bulltulip is good for rhubarb, so I trust I can be assured of your vote, can't I, since I am your neighbour?"

" Absolutely. now piss off"

I got my hand back and he walked briskly off without saying "goodbye", "thank you" or even "sucker".

He had a funny wiggle in his walk. <shudder> I think that's why I forgot which party he referred to.

I washed my hands with soap and water. You never know, do you?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        "Misrepresentation of goods act" springs to mind!
        Damn right - there was no mention of "courgette" on the label! I could be "courgette intolerant" for all they know. In fact I think I might be, I feel a bit now.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Damn right - there was no mention of "courgette" on the label! I could be "courgette intolerant" for all they know. In fact I think I might be, I feel a bit now.
          Yummmmm I made some courgette soup at the weekend. Mrs BP's recipe! Scrum Delish!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

2nd lot of post!

A 2nd lot of post!

This time from the actual postman.

So the package of four items from the LibDems (there was a party flyer too) was intended to appear to be one's post delivery.

Disingenuous tossers.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

We must be getting close to another century by now?
              diddley dum.

El VooDooFlux

got
              a
              00*

!!!
              !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Trees are still happy...

Comment

2nd lot of post!

New service from the Royal Mail.

Well, not new, since I've seen it before.

We've got cards, haven't we, cos it's our anniversary. Plus a birthday card from my Dad (wally!)

They have all been opened already.

Thieving bastards.

They are working hard to lose what little sympathy they deserve.

Comment

We must be getting close to another century by now?
                  voodooflux
                  Super poster

century

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Yummmmm I made some courgette soup at the weekend. Mrs BP's recipe! Scrum Delish!!
                    (And that's no disrespect to Mrs BP's recipe, just that I don't like courgette).

Lady VF made some nettle soup the other day. She got quite stung in the process.

Serves her right I say.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      A 2nd lot of post!

This time from the actual postman.

So the package of four items from the LibDems (there was a party flyer too) was intended to appear to be one's post delivery.

Disingenuous tossers.
                      You should start a thread in general............

Comment

Working...
                      X