• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I went out and got one last night on the way to the station to collect Her Ladyship.

She has forgotten to get me a card!
    Brownie point bonanza! You'll be wanting to take maximum advantage of that then
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Is it my imagination
      or

is

TPD

getting

slower

and

slower

again?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I have eaten breakfast. I suspect it will be all over the screen soon.........
        Tht's why you feel weak.

You need a good hot, meaty, slippery sausage inside you.

That'll set you up for the day.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I have at least 42k posts :-

non lr 15138
          tpd 22226
          jokes 1414
          count 3298
          total 42076

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Morning drivellers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all

Grey, innit?

Comment

I take it I'm doing all the work here for the benefit of half a dozen snipers?

Comment

And to think I got called a barsteward yesterday.

Comment

HAS THE WORLD ENDED?

Comment

help!

It's Gone All Quiet!

Where Is Everybody?

Comment

Working...
                      X