• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, the dtmf display thingie appears to work.

After I'd extracted a remarkably duff 22uF electrolytic that one or more of my especially esteemed customers had previously screwed...

However, the microphone I was intending to use seems to lack almost everything in the sensitivity to sound stakes, so I've pressed a piezoelectric sounder into action to replace it.

Comment

With all this talk of 'lustee' and 'red shoes', all I can think of is...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Sadly not just to see me, she was inflicting resits on a couple of our even more than usually esteemed customers...
      ... not sitting on their faces then?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        With all this talk of 'lustee' and 'red shoes', all I can think of is...

... not sitting on their faces then?
        I sincerely hope not... I'm here if she needs that sort of action...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          However, the dtmf display thingie appears to work.

After I'd extracted a remarkably duff 22uF electrolytic that one or more of my especially esteemed customers had previously screwed...
          MMm. Electrolytics.

Step-up transformers.

BANG!

Shower of white fluff.

Hee, hee, hee!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Vandal.

Byeee

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Back from the school run
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Back from the school run
                  Had a jolly nice ice cream from the van outside the school.

Comment

I'm surprised the millennium is still up for grabs, I thought it would be long gone by the time I returned.

Comment

Just had a quick Skype chat with my dad - he got a webcam for his birthday so he's trying out video calls. No, not in the "Xen" way...

Comment

Working...
                      X