• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have been ordered to bed.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Why does this always happen when I have a clear, solitary run at a kilopost?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I just know it will have gone when I get the chance in the morning.

Comment

Razzle, frazzle.

Night night.

Comment

Night denizens

3's website-topup-mobile-modem thingy has been down since yesterday afternoon, so this post alone is costing me about ninety quid a letter. As a result, I'll have to catch up when they finally work out how to make their tulip work properly

Comment

Comment

Population
                2090 Revenues
                483750 € Unemployment 1 %
                Transport 99 %
                Crime rate 2 %
                Pollution 1 %

rank=334

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Population
                  "04 March: An inhabitant has left TPDVille to look for a job."

Christ only knows where he will have gone.

Comment

It takes about 3 minutes for my PC to display TPDVille now.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      3's website-topup-mobile-modem thingy has been down since yesterday afternoon, so this post alone is costing me about ninety quid a letter. As a result, I'll have to catch up when they finally work out how to make their tulip work properly
                      So it's not just me that can't get decent internet access when in hotels.

No consolation to you, I know, but an immense relief to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X