• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That's solved it. Only took 2 weeks! Sleep deprivation is a terrible thing for problem solving skills.
    Is Baby Greg keeping ye awake?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      A couple of bungie cords should sort that, and it means you dont have to get up to retrive things from the printer. Just push off from the desk, grap the paper and bounce back
      That sounds like a great solution. I need some kind of directional rocket boosters on the arms as well, although I'll need to be careful because of the swivel function.

Comment

That's solved it. Only took 2 weeks! Sleep deprivation is a terrible thing for problem solving skills.

This may be my crowning achievement of the day
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Mildly disturbing isn't it?
          disturbed

he

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Mildly disturbing isn't it?
            I wonder if he knows anything about Motor Racing
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That sounds like a great solution. I need some kind of directional rocket boosters on the arms as well, although I'll need to be careful because of the swivel function.
              Crikey, yeah - you wouldn't want to go into a uncontrollable spin

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I wonder if he knows anything about Motor Racing
                I never knew it involved being spanked by 5 ladies in uniform. How do they decide the winner? And where do the cars come in to it?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Crikey, yeah - you wouldn't want to go into a uncontrollable spin
                  Not with the bungies. They'd wind tighter and tighter, and eventually the rocket fuel would give out and then you'd be going back the other way and at the end the bungie would fly off and have your eye out. So safety glasses would be recommended as a minimum.

Comment

Not with the bungies. They'd wind tighter and tighter, and eventually the rocket fuel would give out and then you'd be going back the other way and at the end the bungie would fly off and have your eye out. So safety glasses would be recommended as a minimum.
                    I'd stick with the mat idea.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X