• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Well, you do encourage them!
    "I am now tensioning my knicker elastic"

Brace for paddle impact...
    Last edited by voodooflux; 19 March 2009, 10:04.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Finally got a proper place to work from at home. Nice new desk. Sit down on my computer chair and it turns out there's a slope in the floor, so the only way I can work is by clinging onto the desk, which has not solved my ergonomic issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Finally got a proper place to work from at home. Nice new desk. Sit down on my computer chair and it turns out there's a slope in the floor, so the only way I can work is by clinging onto the desk, which has not solved my ergonomic issues.
        Much of a slope? Would putting the chair on a rug/mat help for now?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          A couple of bungie cords should sort that, and it means you dont have to get up to retrive things from the printer. Just push off from the desk, grap the paper and bounce back
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            "I am now tensioning my knicker elastic"

Brace for paddle impact...
            I am now treating any post regarding "knicker elastic" with the contempt it deserves.

Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I am now treating any post regarding "knicker elastic" with the contempt it deserves.

You do know he normally has to pay for this kind of treatment, don't you
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Just one paddle

Hardly seems worth it.

(Not that it will stop us mentioning it )

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Costs me a fortune in handbags.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Much of a slope? Would putting the chair on a rug/mat help for now?
                    That's solved it. Only took 2 weeks! Sleep deprivation is a terrible thing for problem solving skills.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Mildly disturbing isn't it?
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X