• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    It arrived damaged

The back of the case had a big dent and the blanking plates are all bent out of shape

And I'm in Manchester until Thursday so can't do anything about it until then!
    Sorry to hear that - it's so frustrating when that happens. Wasn't delivered by TuliptyLink was it?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Heathen
      Every RHCP song ever made :

<generic shouty "rap" verse>
      <generic melodic introspective chorus>
      <generic guitar solo / instrumental break with lots of stomping around and hair>
      <generic shouty "rap" verse with "sudden unexpected" cutoff.>
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well, it appears that I've :

"..been carefully selected and upgraded to a VIP visitor for this year's Infosecurity Europe.

Although you have already registered to attend the show, we are pleased to confirm that you have been upgraded to VIP status. You will shortly receive a VIP pack containing your VIP badge in the post."

Must be short of delgates this year.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Sorry to hear that - it's so frustrating when that happens. Wasn't delivered by TuliptyLink was it?
          No it was Tulipforce, I was so excited - then so gutted. Was very tempting to start using it anyway and chance it but no, what's another week or 2 eh?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Well, it appears that I've :

"..been carefully selected and upgraded to a VIP visitor for this year's Infosecurity Europe.

Although you have already registered to attend the show, we are pleased to confirm that you have been upgraded to VIP status. You will shortly receive a VIP pack containing your VIP badge in the post."

Must be short of delgates this year.
            But more importantly, is there a free buffet?

Comment

But more importantly, is there a free buffet?
              Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                No it was Tulipforce, I was so excited - then so gutted. Was very tempting to start using it anyway and chance it but no, what's another week or 2 eh?
                I had a similar issue with my soundcard (that was delivered by TulipForce too). The packaging was crushed to the extent that several components on the PCI card had been flattended, so I wasn't going to risk using it. Unfortunately that took a couple of months to get replaced due to Pixmania being incompetent.

Comment

Every RHCP song ever made :

<generic guitar solo / instrumental break with lots of stomping around and hair>
                  <generic shouty "rap" verse with "sudden unexpected" cutoff.>
                  Well, I like them!

Yep
                  Yum... buffet... I'm hungry!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Yep
                    So does the VIP pass allow you to jump the queue?

Comment

So does the VIP pass allow you to jump the queue?
                      Apparently so, although I'm note sure what is going to be so exciting that I'd want to get to the front of the queue for it.

The Buffet is in the "new and improved VIP lounge"

Comment

Working...
                      X