• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eldest is going to Alton towers tomorrow for a "science" day out with school.

I don't think she will be learning much

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Aye, doesn't stop you looking around in the meantime though
      I'm looking and quite fancy a trip abroad if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Eldest is going to Alton towers tomorrow for a "science" day out with school.

I don't think she will be learning much
        Now that sounds like a proper field trip. None of that wading around in streams measuring the effects of erosion bollocks.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

just watching watchdog and waiting for wife to come home so we can have a nice chilli

Comment

Now that sounds like a proper field trip. None of that wading around in streams measuring the effects of erosion bollocks.
            Apparently she has been told she doesn't need to take lunch as its will be easier to get some from McD's or similar.
            She is learning from the wife at how to tap me up and bleed me dry

Comment

I'm looking and quite fancy a trip abroad if there is one.
              Really? Just a brief jaunt or something working away during the week for the duration? I'd hate being away from home, and feel like I was missing out.

Comment

Evening denizens

Made it to the hotel, had a shower, and now it's nearly time to go to the pub for dinner

Comment

She is learning from the wife at how to tap me up and bleed me dry
                  They probably teach 'em that at school as "life skills" or some such.

DS1 has a lesson called "citizenship" - sounds very Orwelian to me!

Comment

Really? Just a brief jaunt or something working away during the week for the duration? I'd hate being away from home, and feel like I was missing out.
                    It doesn't have to be abroad, but I'd work away in the week for the right price.

I've done it before, it was tough but lucrative.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening denizens

Made it to the hotel, had a shower, and now it's nearly time to go to the pub for dinner
                      Evening

I recommend steak and beer - that's both the major foodgroups covered.

Comment

Working...
                      X