• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    About bloody time too. Overpaid contractor scum!
    Have you had a funny turn, DaveB, or did you think you were in General?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Really? She's not started on Baggy yet if that's the case. Give it time...
      Not sure why I thought that though, the idea just popped in there.

I've just asked it by the way.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

There is when I'm permie
        INTRUDER!
        ALERT!

INTRUDER!
        ALERT!

Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I will bid you all farewell for now, but leave you with this (SFW)
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            I can't remember whether I had to wear mine at night while asleep - have they told you to do that?
            24 hours without removing. It goes off every 30 minutes.

Comment

Really? She's not started on Baggy yet if that's the case. Give it time...

I've just asked it by the way.
              What about Shaunbhoy? Foxy Moron made a comment about getting a gun being easy for a mason so I did some searching and Shaunbhoy seems to have previous in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!

Do keep up at the back. I've been permie since early January
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I was talking to a permie friend of mine about buying a new PC the other day, and he suggested I use this website - http://www.im-a-contractor-so-charge-me-double.com.

I think he may be bitter

Comment

but not bitter and hurtful in TPD.

Have a . We still love you, even if you have gone to The Dark Side.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X