• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all

Just transfered last weeks "hard" earned money into the reserver account. Not sure why I bother for 0.3%

Book-keeping spreadsheet updated, mileage log complete and timesheet done upto today

Comment

Plus I've resolved one bug already this morning

I reverted the "enhanced" version I did a while back to the working one

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        morning all

Just transfered last weeks "hard" earned money into the reserver account. Not sure why I bother for 0.3%

Book-keeping spreadsheet updated, mileage log complete and timesheet done upto today
        Morning 5*

You sound well organised - much more so than me.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

big meeting today at 1.30 wonder what that's all about.

Hopefully I will be back from B&Q in time to find out.

I've got to get some more floor tile adhesive.

Comment

morning all

That reminds me, I knew I had to do something....
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Morning 5*

You sound well organised - much more so than me.
              every friday morning at clientco I do the updating, then when I get home its I copy the paperwork put my copy away and the accountants in a envelope ready for posting.
              I suppose its all a little OCD but it works for me

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post

That remindsw me, I knew I had to do something....
                morning ZB

you've had a tough morning by the sound of it, but your spelling has been awful in it

Comment

I reverted the "enhanced" version I did a while back to the working one

Got a software deployment to do at 12.30pm - not normally a problem as I invested a lot of time in automating the deployment, so in theory I can still be out of this place at 1.00pm. Unfortunately I need to take a support chap through "the magic behind the scenes" so that he can deploy it in future, so it may drag on a bit

Comment

I had made some slight code "improvements" yesterday morning and I've bust everything I've been working on for the past 3 weeks.

So today I will be trying to get back to the where I was on wednesday

Comment

every friday morning at clientco I do the updating, then when I get home its I copy the paperwork put my copy away and the accountants in a envelope ready for posting.
                      I suppose its all a little OCD but it works for me
                      Doesn't hurt to be organised - speaking of which I really need to do some more tidying in the study this weekend so I can actually get to the filing cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                      X