• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Back from confessing your sins?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      He came back once, to offer his condolences to BrowneIssue (Whom God Preserve) on the death of his mother

I thought it was a wonderful gesture to break the 10,000 that he swore would remain untouched.

Although it does mean that his post count is now a pali... but I don't think he saw it that way.

Props to DS23
      indeed.

Thank you, DS23. It did help, though I said little at the time.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
        Can I run around doing this....

Let's all do it!

Comment

'Cos we don't have a telly, I make much more use of the radio.

Comment

There's some funny little gems out there. One of them is Gardener's Question Time.

Comment

I hate gardening. So much that I pay someone else to do it.

Comment

But Gardener's Question Time makes me laugh out loud.

Comment

They're now doing the gardener's weather. It's probably the best 7 day forecast on the radio.

Comment

Very different from the shipping forecast, but then it is for a different purpose.

Comment

We don't pay enough attention to the weather, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X