• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

I did get a little over excited!!
    That explains the damp patch then...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I don't feel at all well.

The cocktail of tablets for the high blood pressure have brought it down quite a bit so it is now only high (!)

But I now have been getting the symptoms of low blood pressure for about two weeks. I feel weak, get tired and so on.

Since Wednesday I have felt bloody awful. Dizzy, sick, wanting to faint and wanting to fall over. When I saw the vet on Friday he said I've got an inner ear infection.

It's so bad, I'm even off the beer. Believe me, that's serious.
      Take care, old chap, take care...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Cheers Nick. How's your mum doing?
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        She's fine now thanks

She's been told to take it a lot easier in future. Her comment on this was "How are you supposed to slow down when you've spent your whole life rushing around?"
        Good show...

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        My brother made it back from Paris to a hospital in London yesterday, and he's getting 24 hours "leave" to go home tomorrow so I'm taking our parents down to see him. From what we're hearing he's doing really well - be nice to see for ourselves though.
        Good show...

Comment

Byeeeeeee

Comment

I am the proud (?) owner of the domains dodgyagent.com, dodgyagent.net and dodgyagent.co.uk

Suggestions as to what I might do with these (that doesn't end up embroiling me in endless litigation) are welcome
            There MUST be a small plan B in there somewhere.

Small plan. Planette or plannette? A Plannette B, anway.

Referrals? Recommendations? Ooh, I've thought of one...
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Mornin'
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

El BI

got
                a
                00*

!!!
                !!!

Merely for completeness or something
                Thank 'ee kindly, Giant Alien Lizard.

May all your snowdrops be screwed up fivers and your daffodils sheets of gold.

Ooh, happy St David's Day, BTW

Comment

Ooh, look
                  "Socket Error

Connection to Remote Host timed out "

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Take care, old chap, take care...
                    I am. When I remember. Then I'll run up stairs for something and have to stop before I get to the top because I can't see.

Sadly, Her Ladyship is refusing to take me to the dump. She says she's not finished with me yet. Slave driver, she is.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X