• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    10 am tomorrow

The motorway should be fun in the morning
    early bed tonight then.

right I'm off for a glass of vino

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      early bed tonight then.

right I'm off for a glass of vino
      Well, earlier than usual

Enjoy

Comment

My head hurts.

I started drinking beer at about mid-day ish 'cos we were bottling beer this morning.

This afternoon and evening we've been bottling wine and testing it as we go Meanwhile I have continued drinking beer.

Did I mention my head hurts?

Beer and white wine and beer and red wine and beer and country wine and beer.

Never mind. It'll be dinner time soon.

I wonder if there is any correlation between not having eaten and having a headache? Maybe hunger causes headaches.

Yes. That must be it.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I wonder if there is any correlation between not having eaten and having a headache? Maybe hunger causes headaches.

Yes. That must be it.
          Your logic is impeccable

Comment

We had chicken risotto for tea.

Ooh, I'm full.

It was very nice.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Your logic is impeccable
              I've had more beer and my headache is gone.

So, either I was right, or beer cures headaches.

More research required, methinks...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                That's nearly counting.

Comment

As people adjust things, the system will gradually get closer to what people think, as opposed to what the database says.
                  For example, Enfield is in Middlesex according to the residents. And always will be.

Although the government thought they'd got rid of Middlesex.

Comment

Closing time at the FMB bar and there's some chav in there who keeps looking over at me and smiling - and not in a friendly way, more an "I know you and you shouldn't be happy about that" kind of way.

When he wandered off briefly one of the doormen asked me "Is he a friend of yours? Cos he keeps staring at you."

I assured him that I didn't remember ever seeing the chap before. He then took to following the guy around. Said guy started striking up conversations with groups of people that he didn't know as a way of hanging around the place as everybody was leaving.

Anyway, while he was still wittering with a couple of people still left there, I figured "Wotever" and left. The doorman who was hanging around the door, keeping an eye on his colleague keeping an eye on the chap, sounded unusually sombre as he bade me goodnight.

I still don't know what it might all be about.

Still, if it happens to be anything to do with all the recent shenanigans, they can fsck off and die.
                    Was it tay?

Comment

I'll do a Carling and go for a "wee" as well
                      That explains Black Label.

Comment

Working...
                      X