• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th November 2008, 09:27
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Population
    1546 Revenues
    356900 € Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 99 %
    Crime rate 0 %
    Pollution 0 %

rank=287

I am 2nd visitor today....
    Now

Population
    1969 Revenues
    455100 € Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 99 %
    Crime rate 0 %
    Pollution 2 %

rank=316
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      6th November 2008, 09:27Now

Population
      1969 Revenues
      455100 € Unemployment 1 %
      Transport 99 %
      Crime rate 0 %
      Pollution 2 %

rank=316
      +1 more
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
        BEL's car gets another Pali

Two in a row

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
          +1 more
          07 February: A new factory has just opened.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Is "Topic" bar still around?
            No. It is a sort of square in cross-section but wider than it is long or deep so a rectangle, rather than a round.

HTH

And either my gob has shrunk, or there is no longer a hazelnut in every bite.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Had a blood pressure monitor at home this week to take plenty of readings - all over the shop really but pretty much consistently high.
              I'm waiting for my hospital appointment for a blood pressure monitor to be strapped to me.

I've had my tablets upped 'cos the initial dose didn't bring my blood pressure down. I've also had an ECG which said I'm not going to have a heart attack.

But I've been signed off work so I can now look forward to be kept busy at home by her Ladyship instead!

Comment

No. It is a sort of square in cross-section but wider than it is long or deep so a rectangle, rather than a round.

HTH

And either my gob has shrunk, or there is no longer a hazelnut in every bite.
                Wouldn't the definition of "bar" be something like "longer than it is wide or deep"?

You're right about the nut reduction though

Cue tay slagging me off for being an old man whose nuts are reduced...

I'm looking forward to travelling to the bedsit in Walthamstow (or, as he calls it, New Zealand) to kick his Zimmer frame away in twenty years or so

Comment

I'm waiting for my hospital appointment for a blood pressure monitor to be strapped to me.

I've had my tablets upped 'cos the initial dose didn't bring my blood pressure down. I've also had an ECG which said I'm not going to have a heart attack.

But I've been signed off work so I can now look forward to be kept busy at home by her Ladyship instead!

A friend of mine who has a congenital heart condition has one of those things strapped to her for a few days from time to time.

Although she's used to it by now, I pointed out that it's still better than having a colostomy bag strapped to oneself all the time.

Apparently the two things are not related. Still, sometimes one has to bring different options together to fully understand how good or bad one's situation is.

I'm probably not helping, so I'll shut up now

Comment

morning all

Comment

Population
                      1969 Revenues
                      455850 € Unemployment 1 %
                      Transport 99 %
                      Crime rate 0 %
                      Pollution 2 %

rank=317

.sig updated to build more parks