• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Evening Nick (and any other lurkers).

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Good Evening Nick (and any other lurkers).
      Hi Gonzo

Light Relief (6 Viewing)

They're lurking... although most of them are probably looking at FG's One-a-Day thread

Either that or post-modernists writing theses about TPD

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        ... although most of them are probably looking at FG's One-a-Day thread ....
        And who could blame them?

Rats. The Cardinals have just scored a touchdown to take the lead.

Comment

Now that I've listened to that King Crimson album, I'm not in the mood to start mucking about with the whole mapping thing.

I know what I need to do next, and that's enough. I'll hack it all together tomorrow.

I'm still enamoured of the idea of turning up and saying "I've got it doing this..." and them saying "That's what we want..." and me pointing out that they'll have to get me to do it all again because it's just a demo and uses recondite technology that none of their people are any good at

It amazes me that virtually everybody who claims to be competent with XSLT doesn't actually have the faintest understanding of it. Many of them even think that <xsl:for-each> is iterative. FFS

Comment

They're lurking... although most of them are probably looking at FG's One-a-Day thread
            Not me, I'm watching the Superbowl. And I just sent a friend in Australia a photo of a wintery London night. She's very jealous, although I would swap places without a second thought. Seems to have wreaked havoc with public transport already though

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Not me, I'm watching the Superbowl. And I just sent a friend in Australia a photo of a wintery London night. She's very jealous, although I would swap places without a second thought. Seems to have wreaked havoc with public transport already though
              Hi Bunk

I'm away with the pixies now

Gong is One and One is You

Comment

Hi Bunk

I'm away with the pixies now

Gong is One and One is You
                There's a point in many of my albums where a mental trigger goes off: "You'll have to get up and turn it over in a minute."

They should have made CDs have A and B sides so as to have a user interface consistent with that offered by LPs. Reminding myself not to get up is getting old now. Then again, so am I

Comment

Another post in Technical - at this rate I'll become Godlike outside TPD

Comment

It's snowing again outside

We should have a :snowman: smiley

Of course I won't be saying that in five minutes when a petrol tanker tries to stop at the pelican crossing, skids off the road, and explodes in a massive fireball under my bedroom window

Still, that may never happen

Ho hum; goodnight denizens

Comment

Go back to bed. It is too early, too dark and too cold.

Tell 'em I said you could.

Unless you're north of Birmingham, of course, in which case you can carry on as normal.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X