• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been listening to a CD my daughter bought me for Christmas.

It's a de-listed CD by Mr E (of Eels). It was his second solo album (before Eels) and is called Broken Toy Shop.

Can't work out why it because de-listed. It's very good. One of my favourite Christmas presents last year
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Quick glass of milk while I try and decide what to drivel about for the final 3 posts to take me above threaded.

It's not easy this drivelling lark and it's thirsty work too.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

At the football today, the away supporters sit high in the gods directly behind where I sit. Whilst there is undeniably great tension between the fans in the biggest derby game in the country (awaits 5*, VF and probably other to contradict this ) there was evidence of coins being thrown from the away fans into the area where I sit.

Never seen this from any other supporters this season. Not nice for anyone but particularly those that had young children there.

Comment

There was even a fan who ran on the pitch. Not seen that for a few years.

The were soon on the scene and marched him out of the ground.

Comment

Fortunately there doesn't seem to have been trouble outside the ground looking at the local news.

It's always a shame that the minority can bring the game onto the front pages rather than the back.

Comment

Well, this post should have moved me up above threaded in the post tables

Night all

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Hey CG

Yes, thanks.... I drank a whole bottle (and a half) of wine last night... came home puked and passed out.... loved it!!!

Now the doggie has just put a plate of roasted asparagus in front of me
                beef

Asparagus my arse

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                  Well, this post should have moved me up above threaded in the post tables

Night all
                  Code:
                  ControlG	235
                  threaded	234
                  Epic Win for BEL

Comment

My upstairs neighbour is home - he seems to be lumbering around in hobnail boots at the moment

However, he also seems to be in the company of a lady friend with a loud voice. It might be time for me to put on a CD or DVD or something, just to let them know that sound travels.

Mind you, he's always said that I never disturb him, acoustically speaking.

Maybe I should put this to the test - King Crimson's Discipline is always good

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      ...King Crimson's Discipline is always good

Babble, burble, banter, bicker bicker bicker
                      Brouhaha, balderdash, ballyhoo

It's only talk...

Sounds like General

Comment

Working...
                      X