• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Churchill checking in!
    Morning
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I'm seriously trying to shift some weight though now, hence my big return to the gym last night. I hope to have the feeling back in my legs sometime later this week.
      I should too really, especially as I get free gym membership. I have a photo of FianceHC and myself next to the computer here from when we went to Thailand about 6 years ago. I was thinner.

I just don't seem to get the time to go to the gym (and when I do, it is normally Plan B related!).

Comment

Morning

And to what do we owe your lack of presence at ClientCo today? Everything OK?
        Hope it's nothing to do with this?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Have I missed some gossip
          You are an old woman, and I claim my 10 Post Office Pension points.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            I have a photo of FianceHC and myself next to the computer here from when we went to Thailand about 6 years ago
            I think I have convinced doggie to go there this year!

I was having withdrawal symptoms... didn't go last year and I really missed it!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Just bought a cross traner to use at home. Making room in the garage for it along with a TV and DVD player to help pass the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Hope it's nothing to do with this?
                We're at a different plant, w*rking for the "other brand". Although I can't remember whether we're supposed to treat them as one brand or two this week.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

On further inspection the keyboard may not live up to my initial analysis - the right hand side of it is very loose. I will seek an independant review.
                  VF that is outrageous. Right them a "Notice before action" letter today giving them 7 days to refund ALL your money, and offering to return it as unfit. They have had every opportunity to fix it now - I don't think anybody can deny that.

If they don't comply then issue a County Court Claim - I can help you with that bit if you want!

Then buy a Dell.

Comment

It's mainly for MrsB, but I'll be using it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      You are an old woman, and I claim my 10 Post Office Pension points.
                      I'm certinaly feeling old today - that trip to the gym (did I mention that?) took it's toll last night.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X