• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    as long as VF not involved.....
    Fortunately I was well away from the road today. Although on the downside I was doing a outdoor DIY project.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Some friends are due over about now for a New Years partae, so I will bid you all a Happy New Year on the chance that I am not in a fit state to post later.

I would also like to say a big "thank you" to TPD for making me most welcome this year, and making the last few months at ClientCo that little bit more bearable.

Have a good one
      Last edited by voodooflux; 31 December 2008, 17:03.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Some friends are due over about now for a New Years partae, so I will bid you all a Happy New Year on the chance that I am not in a fit state to post later.

I would also like to say a big "thank you" to TPD for making me most welcome this year, and making the last few months at ClientCo that little bit more bearable.

Have a good one
        Happy New Year VF

Comment

Just taken the children out to see the christmas lights. for the last time this year.

Comment

quiet tonight on tpd.....

Comment

I am off to play on the wii for a while.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                quiet tonight on tpd.....

Casserole should be ready in about an hour - steak in beer

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Casserole should be ready in about an hour - steak in beer
                  We're waiting for Ned to come back from the pub and then it's steak and salad!

CM & I have already consumed 1 bottle of red!

Nick, I hope you're off to the pub soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    We're waiting for Ned to come back from the pub and then it's steak and salad!

CM & I have already consumed 1 bottle of red!

Nick, I hope you're off to the pub soon!

Dinner (looks like it should be ready in about twenty minutes), then the pub at around ten

It's usually a ticket-only thing - they only have a doorman at New Year, so he doesn't know who to let in.

This year, rather than going to all the trouble of issuing tickets, they've adopted the simple policy that if you know the landlord's name, you must be a regular and you get in.

I waited until closing time last night to point out that the doorman will be standing beneath a sign with the landlord's name on it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Dinner (looks like it should be ready in about twenty minutes), then the pub at around ten

It's usually a ticket-only thing - they only have a doorman at New Year, so he doesn't know who to let in.

This year, rather than going to all the trouble of issuing tickets, they've adopted the simple policy that if you know the landlord's name, you must be a regular and you get in.

I waited until closing time last night to point out that the doorman will be standing beneath a sign with the landlord's name on it
                      A cunning plan indeed!

Have a good time son!

Comment

Working...
                      X