• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOO!

Well, that startled absolutely nobody

Note to self: when applying the various styling options available from the toolbar, remember that the sequence of button-pressing finishes up working from the outside-in, not the inside-out. Ergo, such paragraph-based options as centering should be applied before inline options such as text sizing and colouring.

Comment

Note to self: the note above should refer to "styling that applies to block-level elements" and "styling that applies to inline elements" so as to be consistent with W3C standards such as HTML 4.01, CSS 2.1 and DOM Levels 1 and higher.

Comment

Note to self: It's nearly half past three. Go to bed rather than drivelling about Web Standards on TPD.

Comment

Note to self: Seriously, go to bed FFS! Algorithms can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Note to self: It's nearly half past three. Go to bed rather than drivelling about Web Standards on TPD.

The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Bah Humbug!
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Morning all
                  Morning BP

Comment

unless they are for Santa

Comment

Working from home today.

Did yesterdays work early hours of sat morning
                      Did today's work Sat night
                      Done all of the December stuff already, so will have to phone in and get somebody else's work to keep me busy

Wifey is working so I'm bored stupid and need something constructive to do

God I wish I wasn't alcohol intolerant. I could at least get legless then

ah! well, have to drop wifey off at work now.

Later

Comment

Working...
                      X