• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Afternoon guys,

I avoided a 3rd messy night in a row by falling asleep at the the in-laws dinner table at 9pm...

Hubby now in bed and I'm trying to do my best quiet mouse impersonation
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Afternoon guys,
        Hi cojak

Hubby now in bed and I'm trying to do my best quiet mouse impersonation
        Perfect time to start learning to play the trombone then

Comment

Afternoon Nick!

or maybe a spot of hoovering outside the bedroom door..
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Afternoon Nick!

or maybe a spot of hoovering outside the bedroom door..
            Ah, but can you justify hoovering as "art"?

"You're trying to stifle my creativity! I need to be free to express myself, and if I choose the medium of the trombone, then so be it!" etc, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Just got back from there! Needed shelving for shed! Now for a little nap while minime naps. Then onwards and upwards.
              So that turned out to be more than a little nap. Rest of the days activities, with the exception of some Christmas light turn on and the pub quiz are now duly cancelled. It'll keep!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                So that turned out to be more than a little nap. Rest of the days activities, with the exception of some Christmas light turn on and the pub quiz are now duly cancelled. It'll keep!
                Win!

Did you make it to the restaurant on Friday? We were wondering if you'd walked into the pub, seen what a motley crew we were, and walked right out again

Comment

Comment

Population
                    1692 Revenues
                    390800 € Unemployment 1 %
                    Transport 99 %
                    Crime rate 1 %
                    Pollution 1 %

rank=294

Comment

Slow day on tpd I guess

Comment