• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    You need CUK Slackers Photos, not CUK Slackers - it's a closed group. You have to apply for membership on Facebook, then PM one of the admins (TheFaQQer, RH, Gonzo I believe) and get them to approve you.
    Done. Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Sausage, egg and homemade chips for tea tonight
      voodooflux
      Contractor Among Contractors

century

Comment

now watching merlin

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Done. Many thanks!
          Evening Scourer

NP

Did the kids enjoy the Christmas party?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            now watching merlin
            Evening Brillo, how's your weekend?

Kids have just watched tonights episode of The Clone Wars. Just recording a couple of things on Sky Movies to watch later (Amazing Grace and The Invasion). Watched Beowulf last night - the graphics are stunning places.
            Last edited by voodooflux; 6 December 2008, 20:18.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Weird: over 500 individual little clocks, arranged so that every twelve hours, they spell out a message

Comment

Looks like I don't need that contract extension after all...

Attention:

This mail serves as a listening ear to the victims of scam the world over.

We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization.

This message is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$500,000. This includes every foreign contractors that may not have received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We have a database of victims and that is why we are contacting you, this has been deliberated upon and is among our set of priorities in making the world a better place.

You are advised to contact Mr. Jim Ovia of ZENITH BANK PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque / International Bank Draft of USD$500,000. This funds are in Bank Draft for security purpose. It will be sent to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number, a valid mailing address where you want him to send your Bank Draft to.

Contact Mr. Jim Ovia immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact: Mr. Jim Ovia

Email: [email protected]

*Making the world a better place*

Regards,

Department of Public Information, United Nations 2008
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Evening Scourer

NP

Did the kids enjoy the Christmas party?
                  It was amazing! Kids were v v impressed - though I had to take the baby for a walk in buggy to give him a sleep.

For £25 we got a brilliant meal - dilicious - father christmas, ball pit, bouncy castles, rodeo reindeer, face painting, hair make up, ice cream bar, cake making, stage show, bubbles, and loads more i can't remember.

Well done clientco!

And I wont say that often!

Comment

Evening Brillo, how's your weekend?

Kids have just watched tonights episode of The Clone Wars. Just recording a couple of things on Sky Movies to watch later (Amazing Grace and The Invasion). Watched Beowulf last night - the graphics are stunning places.
                    All brilliant here.

The BFH decided not to take the kids back after the party so they stay here until Wed 7pm!!

Comment

Looks like I don't need that contract extension after all...

Why haven't I got one?

I always miss out.....

Comment

Working...
                      X