• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

El Zeity

got
    a

!!!
    !!!

Merely for completeness or something
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Byeeee
      Bye Zeity

Comment

191 to go

Comment

Just got some homemade pies out of the fridge for tea - brought from our local farm shop - Yum.......

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            Just got some homemade pies out of the fridge for tea - brought from our local farm shop - Yum.......
            Turned round to put the oven on and Big Dog tried to pinch one of the pies

Comment

Turned round to put the oven on and Big Dog tried to pinch one of the pies
              Managed to rescue said pie and luckly for me it was the chicken and mushroom and not the steak and ale pie which is mine ( hubby does not eat red meat or pork)

Comment

Managed to rescue said pie and luckly for me it was the chicken and mushroom and not the steak and ale pie which is mine ( hubby does not eat red meat or pork)
                Dusted down the pie and it is now in the oven along side mine.

Comment

Dusted down the pie and it is now in the oven along side mine.
                  Somehow I do not think I will tell Mr ZB.

Comment

Somehow I do not think I will tell Mr ZB.
                    My brother has a 10 second rule... on the floor or sniffed by the dog for any longer and it goes in the bin... any less than 10 seconds is fair game!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      My brother has a 10 second rule... on the floor or sniffed by the dog for any longer and it goes in the bin... any less than 10 seconds is fair game!
                      Sounds fair - Right time to keep a straight face as hubby is home. Oh hum......

Bad dog

Comment

Working...
                      X