• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Morning chaps...
    Morning Cojak.

Comment

Morning chaps...
      Hi cojak

Comment

Morning chaps...
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Crikey it is quiet in here today.

Seems I may have dropped a clanger this morning - now waiting for BigBoss to come back and see if he knows / and if he is going to say anything. Whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            Crikey it is quiet in here today.
            Just trying to sort out an issue my dad is having with his email via Remote Assistance. Think I've just about given up for now, so I'll have to pop over and see him tonight.

Seems I may have dropped a clanger this morning - now waiting for BigBoss to come back and see if he knows / and if he is going to say anything. Whoops.
            Oh dear, did you break something? Can you blame it on the boy wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Oh dear, did you break something? Can you blame it on the boy wonder?
              I got a phonecall from the Hell Desk at 0645 about some display boards not working. I was asleep, and meant to pass the message on to someone who was in at 7. I forgot.

Nobody got in until 8.

Boy Wonder is off sick, so could I blame him? Maybe? Think I'll just put my hands up to this one, keep my head down, turn in on time and pray for the best.

*Not saying what the best might be!!!

Comment

I got a phonecall from the Hell Desk at 0645 about some display boards not working. I was asleep, and meant to pass the message on to someone who was in at 7. I forgot.

Nobody got in until 8.

Boy Wonder is off sick, so could I blame him? Maybe? Think I'll just put my hands up to this one, keep my head down, turn in on time and pray for the best.

*Not saying what the best might be!!!
                I noticed one of the display boards on the Range Rover line wasn't working when I was walking in this morning.

If you can't pin it on the boy wonder then there's always the de facto dept. scapegoat.

Comment

I find myself in a quandary.

I've got a nice hot cup of coffee, and a choice of biscuits to dunk in it - Rich Tea or Fruit Shortcake.

However, I can't decide which to have

What do the panel think?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I noticed one of the display boards on the Range Rover line wasn't working when I was walking in this morning.

If you can't pin it on the boy wonder then there's always the de facto dept. scapegoat.
                    WHS.

To be fair, it isn't like me; and I did just totally forget. I shall apologise. In my defence (and it is a very weak defence) those boards are not a Category A production system, so the fact they got fixed today is well inside our published SLA; but the users seem to forget this.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I find myself in a quandary.

I've got a nice hot cup of coffee, and a choice of biscuits to dunk in it - Rich Tea or Fruit Shortcake.

What do the panel think?
                      Fruit Shortcake.

Rich Tea requires Tea.

Comment

Working...
                      X