• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac
    Next loafers? Not sure I follow your logic there. I'm merely questioning the rather disturbing fascination with gingers among the IT fraternity.
    Life's not all about logic - anyway, more to the point, it's not gingers per se; just young nubile ones
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

And what about that red haired beauty, Kari, in "Mythbusters"...

[IMG]www_plus613_com_karibyronmystbusters25.jpg[/IMG]
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Ahh that's better...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          That wouldnt be these videos would it?
          Don't know why people criticise Wikipedia. You find all sorts of information there you'd never see in the Encylopaedia Britanica. Like this for instance:

"She is known for having large labia majora."

And yes I'm a Willow fan as well...

Comment

What a nice lot you are. I ask for some bum pics and get a load of em. Nobody should say xoggoth does not know how to return a favour. Look at the *rse on that!! Phwoooor!!

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Xog - you're a sick bunny!

Luna Lane <> Alyson Hannigan sadly. If anyone has any evidence that they are then please let me know!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                If you mean Gillian Anderson......

Comment

Surely that has to itch...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Mmmmmm....... ginger........

Comment

Fnaar fnaar, hnnnph!!!
                      "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Working...
                      X