• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still number one...

Did a quick test and yep, "test please delete" is still up there at the top spot on Google. The various other combinations also managing to get first page ranking.

"contractor boobies" no less also gets us to number one...many thanks to Mr FG for his hard work it seems...

So the question is, is CUK proud of it's "contractors boobies"?

Comment

Just came across the following selection of pics from one website.

Enjoy........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
          Just came across the following selection of pics from one website.
          Literally, I trust?

Comment

Xoggy: you would have appreciated my cycle ride to work this morning. I got stuck behind this young lady with a quite enormous bottom. I tried to overtake but she was filling the whole cycle lane. So I decided to lay back and enjoy the view on your behalf. Made me 10 or so minutes late, but would you agree it was worth the sacrifice?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Many thanks to Fortune Green for that piece of dedicated research to ensure we all got to see the new pics!!

Comment

For gods sake guys, this thread is disgusting.

I've had to wait for my "better" half to go to bed to look at some of these pictures.

Can't you post on pervsuk.com

Comment

Time to cheer......!!

Comment

why has this been allowd to fall from its top spot?
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X