• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reet, early(ish) night called for - cheerio everyone
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Evening all

Just back from a very intimate meal for 13. Excellent food, bit stuffed though now.

Had a shave perhaps?
      How can you have an intimate meal for 13?

Roman Orgy
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        How can you have an intimate meal for 13?

Roman Orgy
        Damn, I meant to put quotes around "intimate"

The local Roman Orgy was fully booked, so we went to a nice country pub instead.

Comment

And now I really am off to bed

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            And now I really am off to bed
            Goodnight

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Goodnight all
                Goodnight mate
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                  Goodnight mate
                  Still here, was on ebay ordering a new brush bar for wifeys Dyson Vacuum

Going now though

Comment

Comment

Just got an email from a 73 year old widow who's dying of breast cancer and wants me to look after the many millions of dollars that her husband left her upon his untimely death - my rôle is to ensure that all that bread is spent on Christian churches in Afghanistan, or some such idiocy.

I feel an enormous temptation to reply to this one... something along the lines of:

Yo, bitch.

Give me the money. I won't spend it on churches - I'll waste it on hookers, drugs and booze. Then, just before I die from a heart attack as I come in a whore after a crack overdose, I'll remember you and repent, and be taken to the bosom of The Lord. Surely saving me from a life of sin, if only at the last moment, is the reason God told you to give me this money?

Cough up and die. You know it's the Lord's Will

Sounds like a plan
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 9 August 2008, 03:45. Reason: There was something cruel and tasteless in there - sorry :-(

Comment

Working...
                      X