• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bye Zeity

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Hiiiiiii

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Evening denizens

I'm not sure this getting up earlier malarkey is really working out - I'm getting bits and bobs done during the day, but I'm so knackered by evening that I have to go for a nap

It's not as if I'm doing anything tiring either.

I think I need to get a bike and start getting some exercise

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Evening

I think it is best not to go against the body's natural rhythm. After all your body is a temple - not an amusement park.

Comment

Traumatised now...

Just lost another hard disk.

It was the 40Mb Seagate I bought in 1992.

Ho hum.

I hope I have backups of everything that was on it... which can't have been all that much...

Byeeee

Comment

Evening all
          That boy go raaaaaaa
          Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            Evening all
            Morning ED
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              Morning ED

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Burning the midnight oil Luce?
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Burning the midnight oil Luce?
                  Apparently not...

Hi EO

Comment

Apparently not...

Hi EO
                    Apparently not indeed...

Evening NF

Just about to give an Oracle RAC Cluster a Viking funeral if it doesn't start playing the game...

Comment

Evening NF

I'm just about to crash out, having watched a further episode of The World at War - all about the North Atlantic campaign

Just about to give an Oracle RAC Cluster a Viking funeral if it doesn't start playing the game...
                      Does Oracle do Space Invaders? You may have to reconfigure it for Donkey Kong instead...

Night

ADDENDUM: I'm also wondering why "digitaltvtimes.com" would be emailing me on an email address only used on my CVs (and therefore only by pimps and spam). The site looks professional, but I'm very suspicious - I would recommend caution if you also receive the offer of a prize draw for a free telly, given that the form seems to want to know everything including the name of your maternal grandmother's dog - the email headers look a bit dodgy, too, although the WHOIS info for the domain gives the impression of being OK. :suspicious:

Comment

Working...
                      X