• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    My house is full of tools I've bought from Lidl.
    That's you, me and about 6 million other blokes!
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Byeeee

Nighty night...

It's still pouring with rain & there's been some thunder, with added brown outs on the power.

Thank heavens for UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Byeeee

Nighty night...

It's still pouring with rain & there's been some thunder, with added brown outs on the power.

Thank heavens for UPS.
        Bye bye, Zeity. Nighty night.

Wavey wave.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm off to watch a movie
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I'm off to watch a movie
            Make sure you give us a review.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I'm interested in the jscript debugger for IE that you mentioned... Its a bit trying to find the errors.
              I haven't done this with MSVWD2008EE, only with MSVWD2005EE, and it's a marginally complex sequence of steps to get it set up right (once set up it's a breeze though). I'll download 2008 tomorrow, check that it still works the same way, and post back (ASP.NET... PostBack... geddit???!?... oh, never mind )

Later denizens
              For the first time, on this or any stage...

HTH

Comment

HTH
                Good heavens, is that the time?

I must stop making up for MS's shockingly poor documentation in what starts out as the small hours of the morning, and turns into tomorrow by the time I've finished

I'm too kind-hearted for my own good, that's my problem

Comment

Anybody ever clicked on the "Currently active users" link on the forums.contractoruk.com homepage at this time of night? Almost every "viewer" is a search engine

Still, it's nice to see that they're attending to the important stuff:

Code:
                  Yahoo! Slurp Spider - Viewing thread - The Counting Thread

Next time somebody does a search for 473, Yahoo! will be totally up to speed

Comment

Anybody ever clicked on the "Currently active users" link on the forums.contractoruk.com homepage at this time of night? Almost every "viewer" is a search engine

Still, it's nice to see that they're attending to the important stuff:

Code:
                    Yahoo! Slurp Spider - Viewing thread - The Counting Thread

Next time somebody does a search for 473, Yahoo! will be totally up to speed
                    473 - the number of trolls in general?

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X