• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It must be bad cos I'm posting in TPD as an avoidance strategy.
    TPD is the happy thread
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's taken me almost 12 months to get the client to pull their collectives out and let me do work that should have taken 3.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And now they are actually willing to commit time and resources to the project I'm sick of it and just want to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          TPD - the refuge of the workshy

Comment

Trouble is I can see them offering another extension at the end of next month.

Comment

And since the rate is easonable and it's only 20 mins from home I'll probably end up taking it, unless somthing special comes up in the meantime.

Comment

Just for the record, everything you've ever heard about working in the British engineering/manufacturing sector is true.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Just for the record, everything you've ever heard about working in the British engineering/manufacturing sector is true.
                  I can empathise.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

And to top it off this lot are owned by a Japanaese parent company. So not only are they terminally hidebound they wont do anything for themselves untill Japan tells them to.

Comment

Now add the fact that no-one here actually speaks Japanese, and none of the head office honco's speak very good English and it takes them a week just to work out whats being said, let alone get a decision made.

Comment

Working...
                      X