• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Could it be hayfever? I never used to get it, but it seems to have started hitting me occasionally over the last few years.

Yesterday I was sneezing like a good 'un and had a bit of a sore throat, but it definitely wasn't a cold. Today it seems to have eased off to a great degree.
    That had crossed my mind - is it still hayfever "season" ? This does feel like a full on cold though - I have the hankies to prove it. Ah, that'll be too much detail again...
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hope it all goes ok BP
      WSS

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        WSS
        WHSWSS.

Comment

That had crossed my mind - is it still hayfever "season" ? This does feel like a full on cold though - I have the hankies to prove it. Ah, that'll be too much detail again...
          Might be, depends what you're allergic to... different things have different pollination times.

I used to get classic hayfever, i.e. mid June to end of July as denoted by the pollinating grasses.

More recently as that has become less florid with regard to symptoms, I've developed allergies to tree pollens in February and April/May.

Sounds more like a cold to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I used to get classic hayfever, i.e. mid June to end of July as denoted by the pollinating grasses.
            My wife usually suffers with that, but thankfully hasn't been too bad this year. She wasn't looking forward to being pregnant through the hayfever season as she can't really take any of the treatments being "with child."

Comment

How much longer till home time?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

My wife usually suffers with that, but thankfully hasn't been too bad this year. She wasn't looking forward to being pregnant through the hayfever season as she can't really take any of the treatments being "with child."
                More babies? You lot are making me broodier.....
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Someone wave a crappy nappy in her face, that'll sort er out
                  Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Bugger.

I forgot to bid on something on ebay.

Ho hum.

Comes of working.

Comment

Borrow some (or all) of ours for the night - being on school hols at the moment they have loads of pent up energy!

Comment

Working...
                      X