• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    We always seem to have lots of little people running around our house - certainly more than the number of kids I'm informed that we actually have.

Two is nice number, but they're like Pringles - "once you pop you can't stop."

It was a bit like that in my house growing up - always other people there.... made it a happy place though. Even now, when I was home at the weekend, people coming and going all the time...

One friend of my brothers walked into the kitchen and asked me who I was, the cheeky little sod!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      It was a bit like that in my house growing up - always other people there.... made it a happy place though. Even now, when I was home at the weekend, people coming and going all the time...
      Yeah, our house is a lot that like - I spend a lot of the weekends making cups of tea for visitors. I wouldn't have it any other way though, as you say it makes it a happy place. I hope the kids look back on this time with fond memories.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Yeah, our house is a lot that like - I spend a lot of the weekends making cups of tea for visitors. I wouldn't have it any other way though, as you say it makes it a happy place. I hope the kids look back on this time with fond memories.
        One day they'll talk fondly of the "time before the IR35 investigation"
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post

You miserable sod

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            You miserable sod
            Au contraire! Last day tomorrow of my 13 month stint.
            I expect the local pub will feature heavily between handover meetings.
            Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              I'll be outsourcing all my work to them by that time.

Comment

I *must* get back to work tomorrow - I thinked I've doubled my post count on here today

Comment

Comment

Population
                    1267 Revenues
                    291700 € Unemployment 0 %
                    Transport 97 %
                    Crime rate 2 %
                    Pollution 2 %

rank=230

Comment

quiet evening on tpd...

Comment