• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boo needs practice. Lads, all together now...

Actually - reminds me of a story...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      boo needs practice. Lads, all together now...

Actually - reminds me of a story...
      do tell...

Comment

...A whole crowd of us went to my mate's wedding - her parents had laid out this v impressive reception at a top hotel in St Annes, oop North by the coast. Great food & booze, we were blatantly the loudest table there, and the first on and off the dancefloor (first dance not included of course).

A book came round for us to leave messages in for the bride and groom, we asked to be the last table to sign it and drew all sorts in it along with the usual bonkers messages.

There were those little disposable cameras everywhere - so we nicked a few from different tables, went outside and got the girls to take photos of us in all sorts of compromising positions. One pose involved about 20 of us mooning the cameras. Classic.

We didn't realise that the bride's parents would be getting the photos printed.

Comment

Home time....

Been a very long day today... might be back later, we'll see
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

hi everyone

what have i missed?

no more contract now
            Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
            "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
            Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Lucky thing, I have 6 more days.
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                ...A whole crowd of us went to my mate's wedding - her parents had laid out this v impressive reception at a top hotel in St Annes, oop North by the coast. Great food & booze, we were blatantly the loudest table there, and the first on and off the dancefloor (first dance not included of course).

A book came round for us to leave messages in for the bride and groom, we asked to be the last table to sign it and drew all sorts in it along with the usual bonkers messages.

There were those little disposable cameras everywhere - so we nicked a few from different tables, went outside and got the girls to take photos of us in all sorts of compromising positions. One pose involved about 20 of us mooning the cameras. Classic.

We didn't realise that the bride's parents would be getting the photos printed.

love it

Comment

Hello all.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Home time....

Been a very long day today... might be back later, we'll see
                    Bye Carling

Nice long soak in the bath? I'll scrub your back for you

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                      hi everyone

what have i missed?

no more contract now
                      Hello again - I was just wondering where you'd got to

Comment

Working...
                      X