• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

gf just got back from her diabetic appointment - due to all the weight she has lost she is coming off insulin
    Excellent news!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Afternoon NF
      Hi VF

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        I meant ****, since the other two were before my time. Just how many of them have there been?
        Last edited by BrilloPad; 23 July 2008, 07:14.

Comment

I think Lucy is still banned - and so is her ip address. Thing is there have been quite a few fembots here - so most people assume that any girls here are not really girls. It is whispered that CM is a trucker called Bazza...
          Indeed - although my feelings on this topic are known.

Comment

Would dont you just ask boo directly? I would ask myself but I dont like confrontation - this is tpd after all!
            I could just hug her. Having hugged enough men when drunk andf in my scottish "Are ye awrite?" phase, i think I can tell the difference between the bumps of men and ladies.
            Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Afternoon NF

How's The Real World today? I'm reaching new levels of abject boredom at clientco.

Today's highlights include: Making sick jokes about a popping Pole (See P****d off thread in General), delivering a well-received training session - actually making the dullest project in the world sound interesting, making frog smoothies and being told I have a cute derrière.

Some of these things actually happened.
              Hi RH

I've just added a bit to the electrifying thread in General. I was considering responding to the HTML email thread in Technical, but having had a glance through RFCs 2110, 2387, 2392 and 2557 I've decided that it would take too long and they should get the offshore numpties to fix it instead

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hi RH

I've just added a bit to the electrifying thread in General. I was considering responding to the HTML email thread in Technical, but having had a glance through RFCs 2110, 2387, 2392 and 2557 I've decided that it would take too long and they should get the offshore numpties to fix it instead
                So was I - but this is the place for me not to bore myself into a coma trying to sort it out, so I refrain.
                Outsourcing eh? Tscah. <tuts>

Comment

IMPORTANT

Could people stop mentioning the L name? You don't see them (because you're in bed at a normal time) but there have been quite a few threads started over in General mentioning that name over the last few weeks - every single one has been deleted first thing in the morning.

There have been threats of legal action, which is why the administrators will not tolerate any mention of said person. So don't force them to delete TPD, because you can't expect them to take the trouble to go through editing the individual posts, so deleting the thread is what they'll have to do.

Comment

Draw attention to it why don't ya with yer big red writing! That's why I call it She Who Must Not Be Mentioned.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Seconded.

Please just let it lie folks.

Comment

Working...
                      X