• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badger View Post
    Happy Fathers day to all. Picking up my kids in an hour or so

Comment

time to go swimming - see you all later

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
        Happy Fathers day to all...
        Oops! Must make a 'phone call...
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

swimming was fun - daughter trapped her fingers in a door! luckily a cold compress sorted - I thought a trip to hospital was going gto be needed!

Comment

lunch in 5 minutes followed by a trip to Swanley New Barn park - including a trip on the railway...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              To combine earth and water and fire and air (for the Solstice), plus it is World Hydrography Day, I have chartered a narrowboat (muddy ditch + diesel engine + navigation) for the afternoon for a day out with my permie & contract colleagues.

How cool am I?
              Watch out for the U boats...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Wavey wave.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Watch out for the U boats...
                  Good point. I'll pack the torpedoes & depth charges, just in case.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I see we are in for another of "those" days here in Zomerzet: blue skies and pissing down.
                    Last edited by RichardCranium; 15 June 2008, 14:31. Reason: trypo

Comment

I smell toast. I'd better go and explore...

Comment

Working...
                      X