• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

Day 2 on the Bench. Luvvvly. Wondering at what point I'll need to wash and/or get dressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Day 2 on the Bench. Luvvvly. Wondering at what point I'll need to wash and/or get dressed.
      The day of your first interview
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Comment

Amazing.

My weather fax thingie appears to work...

All I have to do now is write the software to display the data...

I may be some time.... :

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            The day of your first interview
            Nope. Hopefully I've already got a gig sorted out. Just waiting for the groaning wheels of procurement to turn out a shiny contract.

Comment

Nope. Hopefully I've already got a gig sorted out. Just waiting for the groaning wheels of procurement to turn out a shiny contract.
              Nice. I have 4 weeks left. Don't plan on looking until late Aug at least.
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

morning all
                Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                  Nice. I have 4 weeks left. Don't plan on looking until late Aug at least.
                  Even nicer, if it all comes off it's 30 days work over a 3 month period

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Amazing.

My weather fax thingie appears to work...

All I have to do now is write the software to display the data...

I may be some time.... :

Comment

Working...
                      X