• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hello, BP.

Wavey wave.

I had fish and chips and baked beans and apple juice.

It was good.

I am very full.

Are you off to bed soon?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Wavey wave.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Byeeee
          Wavey wave.

I'm off to bed.

Nighty night, everybody.

Wavey wave.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Greetings, salutations, felicitations, and a restful somnolence, thou denizens

Comment

Good gracious

I've just watched part two of The Secret Life of the Motorway on iPlayer.

Given that we moved from Liverpool to Bedford in 1971 but still returned frequently to visit family, motorways have always been an important part of my life (after all, it was the M6 that used to take us to the Lake District before then) - when they opened up the connection of the M6 to the M1 via Birmingham it reduced our journey time from four to three hours. (I remember my father commenting, as he approached the top of the slip road off the M6 near Warrington, that it was the first time he'd changed gear since Northampton, where we'd joined the M1.)

But, if what the last ten minutes of the programme suggests is correct, I have been remiss in my civic duty - I now realise that I should have been wasting my spare time traveling hundreds of miles to shopping centres like Bluewater and Lakeside, rather than merely getting from A to B when I need to

My humble apologies to society at large - I shall increase and improve my efforts towards the end of justifying the existence of these temples of Mammon.

Or maybe I'll have the car serviced, then go to the Lakes for a few days - hopefully that won't result in the collapse of the entire capitalist infrastructure on which the BTL market depends, or whatever else it is I'm doing wrong by not falling in with the General groupthink

(BTW BBC, your iPlayer URLs suck hard )

Comment

Morning Denizens of the virtual world
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Morning Denizens of the virtual world
                  Morning Diver

Morning all

I feel odd today - I am at clientco in a good mood!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Morning Diver

Morning all

I feel odd today - I am at clientco in a good mood!
                    You've always been a little odd; scourer. Learn to live with it
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      You've always been a little odd; scourer. Learn to live with it
                      Just a little! I thought the general perception is I was a total nutcase!

Anyway - pot meet kettle - kettle meet pot!

Comment

Working...
                      X