• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Eff me Ziety, you really need to get laid

The decline of YouP*rn has a lot to answer for!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Eff me Ziety, you really need to get laid
      Alternatively, something constructive to do with my days...
      Originally posted by Bear View Post

The decline of YouP*rn has a lot to answer for!

Very disappointing recently.

And a lot of duplicates.

Comment

Then I've got to find a way of loading the MSCOMM.VBX file on the pc so I can start hacking the VB about to do the display bit...

Comment

I may have to "borrow" a CD drive from somewhere, coz that pc hasn't got one...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Then I've got to find a way of loading the MSCOMM.VBX file on the pc so I can start hacking the VB about to do the display bit...

Java Zeity.... it's the only way - use the Java Comm API - I had to do some modem handlers using it once - is really nice
            Last edited by kali; 30 June 2008, 15:41.
            Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
            "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
            Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              hi Kali how are you?
              Really happy thx hun - we've just had an offer on our house
              Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
              "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
              Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post

Java Zeity.... it's the only way - use the Java Comm API - I had to some modem handlers using it once - is really nice
                You can't teach an old Lizard new tricks
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  You can't teach an old Lizard new tricks
                  VB is a new trick.

Unfortunately it's VB3...

Comment

The 4046 PLL is locking up ok... next I'll have to see if I can receive any signals in here... it's a steel frame building, so it may be a wire out of the window... again.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      The 4046 PLL is locking up ok... next I'll have to see if I can receive any signals in here... it's a steel frame building, so it may be a wire out of the window... again.
                      Help Here Ziety
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X