• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forecast has updated to say a high of 16 is now expected.

I haven't gathered the wherewithal to do any cleaning but I did have two toasted HCBs with lots of butter.

Comment

14°C in Surrey. It's Hotter than July...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Afternoon denizens

A sweltering 13°C here, but grey. Barometer: 988/996mB

No rain though, or not until the small hours of tomorrow morning and probably not even then. Oh, wait: the weather app has updated just this second and now says 50% chance of rain in an hour or so. Serves me right for looking at it

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Dreadful night's sleep.

Agony turning over or just lying flat.
          Sounds crap. Hope it passes soon. Is it the side effects from the jab, or just general decrepitude? <- manly

Comment

Lovely out so I went for a walk. The plan was to walk down to the river, along Chelsea Embankment towards Chelsea bridge then up to Sloane Square and home. Got halfway along the embankment. Paused to take a photo of the river and realised the time. I had to curtail my walk and up the pace to get home in time for my V&A Photography course due to start at 1400. Made it home with 10 mins to spare (and time to post!).

I must have gotten a right wriggle on as I've recorded 5.45 km at average 10m23s pace The last mile was done in 9m36s

Comment

Look out everyone: CUK will be closing for a couple of hours or so shortly…

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I'm not paying £10k to this tulipty government. Who do you think I am Rita Ora?
                I bet you are a better singer.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Look out everyone: CUK will be closing for a couple of hours or so shortly…
                  To fix the sdearch facility? Or to replace the moderators?

Comment

Here we go…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Here we go…
                      And we're back

Comment

Working...
                      X