• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Gooner.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

np
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Happy birthday TLG.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Dont do breakfast and some twat has nicked the pot from the coffee machine aaaaargggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!

And I am 42 today.

Happy Birthday Gunman!

Breakfast was cereal, toast, juice and coffee.

I spent my weekend painting, decorating and been draged around the shops by the other half. I think she found the blurb from my accountants telling me how much I can take out of the company each month when I start the new contract in Jan.......
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thank you Gents, most kind.

Are any of the girlies going to give me a Birthday treat? You knooooowwww what I like!

draged around the shops by the other half
            Sounds very painful, what happened to the original half?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Come on guys, just cos it's monday morning, thats no reason to slack off!

Comment

I fed the ducks at a local pond yesterday
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Three guys kick the bucket on Christmas Eve and ascend to heaven, where they are met by St Peter.

"In honour of the season," St Peter says to them, "before I let you pass through the Pearly Gates, you must each give me something that represents Christmas."

The first man fumbles through his pockets and pulls out two lighters. He holds them up proudly and flicks them on.
                  "What do they represent?" St. Peter asks him.
                  "They're candles!" replies the first man.
                  "Ah! You may pass through the Pearly Gates!"

The second man fumbles through his pockets and pulls out a couple of sets of keys. He holds them up proudly and shakes them.
                  "What do they represent?" St. Peter asks.
                  "They're bells!" replies the man.
                  "Ah - well done, you too may pass through!"

The third man fumbles desperately through his pockets, finally pulling out a skimpy pair of silky women's knickers. He holds them up proudly.
                  "What do these represent?" St. Peter asks, looking a bit puzzled.
                  "They're Carol's!"

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

It's snowing in Mansfield......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                      It's snowing in Mansfield......
                      It's not snowing in Milton Keynes...it's just really grey and depressing.

p.s. If we get this thread to 1000 posts, does the server blow up or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X