• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i vote for number 5

its just a game
    Married

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      ALWAYS read the label!
      You'll be expecting him to read the instructions on the chainsaw next

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
        No I drive to work. I am based on a farm. BP are you okay today.

I work in the countryside. My BF works in London. We stay at his because he doesn't liek to get up in the morning and drive and get on the train as when I get up I drop him at the station and then go off to work in my car.
        I am not feeling too good - was a tough morning.

Though I have also been a bit concerned since you turned down the invite to the baptism - next horse show I will turn up. I am still not convinced you are real. If you had the same experiences I had then you would be cynical too. sorry.

c u next horse show!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          You'll be expecting him to read the instructions on the chainsaw next
          The ones that said "to test place next to your hand then push the start button"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            I'm back - with Fuzzys..

it doesn't get much better than this

I had a Fuzzy's yesterday... didn't feel hungry enough to go back again today

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Are you, the current batch of tpders that is, aware of the online disinhibition effect?

Katie is a good example as she is new. She is behaving very, very differently to how she would in real world situations - effectively with a lot less restraint.

Lots of you, dare I say all of the current regulars, behave similarly.

It is interesting to observe, my little cupcakes.
              Don't take the P**S... Cupcakes is my word!

I am not acting with restraint with regards to BP... I have all the patience in the world for him.

You, however are a completely different kettle of stinky fish!

Comment

Are you, the current batch of tpders that is, aware of the online disinhibition effect?

Katie is a good example as she is new. She is behaving very, very differently to how she would in real world situations - effectively with a lot less restraint.

Lots of you, dare I say all of the current regulars, behave similarly.

It is interesting to observe, my little cupcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                  You, however are a completely different kettle of stinky fish!
                  ball games

I love mixed metaphors...

Comment

server is soooooo slow. I have switched to 5 posts per page...

Comment

Gaaahh!!

It is like a small piece of me dies every time I see that or the hug one. I lose a little more faith in my fellow man.

Comment

Working...
                      X