• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS23 10,000
    zeitghost 9,075
    Diver 8,044
    BrilloPad 7,967

Which means I have more than 5000 non-tpd posts

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am not feeling too good - was a tough morning.

Though I have also been a bit concerned since you turned down the invite to the baptism - next horse show I will turn up. I am still not convinced you are real. If you had the same experiences I had then you would be cynical too. sorry.

c u next horse show!
      The reason I have turned down the invite to the Baptism as I think that is quite a personal event, not one you would invite someone you have enver met to!

There is only so much I can do to convince you that I am real! If you have any practical or suitable ideas! Feel free to let me know!

Comment

Dont feed the troll.

HTH

Comment

I am not sure anyone can really keep up these days - close to 1000 posts per day at the moment
          We were managing that in the big run-up to Christmas

That was when I had time to post throughout the day - I'm just too busy now

Speaking of which, it's time for me to get back to work

Comment

Dont feed the troll.

HTH
            Behave.

You are a spamaholic and have helped turned a once great board into a joke.

Go protest up a flagpole, saddo.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Behave.

You are a spamaholic and have helped turned a once great board into a joke.

Go protest up a flagpole, saddo.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Gaaahh!!
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                  The reason I have turned down the invite to the Baptism as I think that is quite a personal event, not one you would invite someone you have enver met to!

There is only so much I can do to convince you that I am real! If you have any practical or suitable ideas! Feel free to let me know!
                  Well the only way to be sure is to meet up. I mean - I could be a woman! I will come to the horse show. Sunday is best day as I will bring all 3 kids - if a Saturday I will come with the baby.

The baptism has so far received 40 definite acceptances - of which I guess 20 will turn up? Ceremony is only 20 minutes followed by 2 hour reception at my place. There will be quite a few fathers 4 justice people there - the top banana has accepted and will try to make it. he is a candidate for London Mayor election in May - for the English DEmocrats. In fact we are having, basically, an open house. all welcome - except my mother and her boyfriend...

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                    Join the CUK Slackers group on Facebook - after all, we all know that Facebook accounts are rigorously checked and verified, in the same way that Wikipedia is always correct

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                      Gaaahh!!

Comment

Working...
                      X