• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am not feeling too good - was a tough morning.

Though I have also been a bit concerned since you turned down the invite to the baptism - next horse show I will turn up. I am still not convinced you are real. If you had the same experiences I had then you would be cynical too. sorry.

c u next horse show!
    Gaaahh!!

It only registered on 25/02/08 FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be 'concerned' that it declined an invite!!!!!!

Double gaaahh!!
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Behave.

You are a spamaholic and have helped turned a once great board into a joke.

Go protest up a flagpole, saddo.

Comment

Well the only way to be sure is to meet up. I mean - I could be a woman! I will come to the horse show. Sunday is best day as I will bring all 3 kids - if a Saturday I will come with the baby.

The baptism has so far received 40 definite acceptances - of which I guess 20 will turn up? Ceremony is only 20 minutes followed by 2 hour reception at my place. There will be quite a few fathers 4 justice people there - the top banana has accepted and will try to make it. he is a candidate for London Mayor election in May - for the English DEmocrats. In fact we are having, basically, an open house. all welcome - except my mother and her boyfriend...
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Join the CUK Slackers group on Facebook - after all, we all know that Facebook accounts are rigorously checked and verified, in the same way that Wikipedia is always correct
          I don't believe in things liek facebook. If I wanted to catch up with old school chums I would have their number. I don't want my past coming back to haunt me! If I wanted to speak to someone I would!

BP _ Why not your mother??

Comment

Comment

where is Diver
              I is yer
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Gaaahh!!

It only registered on 25/02/08 FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be 'concerned' that it declined an invite!!!!!!

Double gaaahh!!
                I'm not an it...

Comment

Are you, the current batch of tpders that is, aware of the online disinhibition effect?

Katie is a good example as she is new. She is behaving very, very differently to how she would in real world situations - effectively with a lot less restraint.

Lots of you, dare I say all of the current regulars, behave similarly.

It is interesting to observe, my little cupcakes.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                    I don't believe in things liek facebook. If I wanted to catch up with old school chums I would have their number. I don't want my past coming back to haunt me! If I wanted to speak to someone I would!

BP _ Why not your mother??
                    Dont ask. lot of trouble. I will tell the full sordid story one day. suffice to say she backed her boyfriend over me! she no longer sees her 5 children or 9 grandchildren.

Comment

Well the only way to be sure is to meet up. I mean - I could be a woman! I will come to the horse show. Sunday is best day as I will bring all 3 kids - if a Saturday I will come with the baby.

The baptism has so far received 40 definite acceptances - of which I guess 20 will turn up? Ceremony is only 20 minutes followed by 2 hour reception at my place. There will be quite a few fathers 4 justice people there - the top banana has accepted and will try to make it. he is a candidate for London Mayor election in May - for the English DEmocrats. In fact we are having, basically, an open house. all welcome - except my mother and her boyfriend...
                      If I was there - I'd come BP - I like a good christening
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X